Gift cards and more are waiting for you on i-Say!

Continuing on with my blog of: Legit Ways To Earn Money Online - Give Your Honest Opinions!


The next survey site is: I-Say


I-Say is powered by Ipsos, the world’s third largest market research company, with more than 5,000 clients in over 100 countries. Founded in 1975, Ipsos is the third largest survey-based research firm in the world.


๐Ÿ‘‰ Easy sign up (Membership Canada, USA, 18 +)

๐Ÿ‘‰They provide community members with a forum where their opinions are guaranteed to be heard on a variety of topics, including current events, political issues, household brands, and more!

๐Ÿ‘‰ i-Say members can take surveys online or on their free mobile app!

๐Ÿ‘‰Reward options: Egift cards, cash, merchandise, sweepstakes and prize draws


Join up in your chosen country with any of the links below! 


 I-Say Canada


 I-Say USA






No comments:

Post a Comment