Trying A New Position: Everlasting Comfort Memory Foam Pillow Review



I'm no stranger to working from home, but with Covid happening, I am pretty much at my computer doing work all day, every day. I also deal with complex pain conditions, which can hinder productivity and just leave my body not feeling like a happy camper.  I was using a cardboard box under my desk to elevate my feet up until this point, which was probably a horrible idea, so I think I've learned my lesson.

I was pretty excited to receive this Memory Foam Foot Rest Pillow in the mail from Everlasting Comfort. This pillow is designed to help with circulation of the legs and feet, arch support, hip pain, and overall posture support. Another great feature about this pillow is that the cover unzips fully so you can wash it easily.

Unpackaged

 

My comfy and supported feet


It also has this great non-slip bottom here and this side can be a rocker for your feet. Also note the zipper for easy removal to wash


Since it is also multi-purpose, you can use it underneath your knees while you are laying down - I like this when I am doing my meditation.

One issue I was a bit concerned about from some reviews is that the pillow was too squishy and didn't retain its shape as claimed. However, from my use so far, it hasn't lost its shape nor is too soft at all. It's an ideal firmness. 

I've been using it now for a while and I am liking it a lot and finding reduced amounts of pain in my feet and legs. The "rocker" part when flipped over didn't feel comfortable for me. However, I don't really like a lot of rocking motion to begin with, but I can see it being beneficial for others!  


PROS

✔Reduction of achy tired legs and feet while at the computer

✔Improves circulation in legs and feet

✔Non-slip (so important, you don't want to be slip-sliding away!)

✔Retains its ergonomic tear-dropped shape

✔Helps with posture

✔Good quality


CONS:

None so far


So overall, I would definitely recommend purchasing and trying out the Everlasting Memory Foam Foot Rest Pillow for  yourself.  If someone in your life has any pain conditions, an even better gift to give!  The gift of supporting someone's health goes a long way.

I also really like how the company has an excellent support team, so if you have questions, concerns or feel unsatisfied with your purchase, they'll make it right.  To me, this is extremely important and either makes or breaks my relationship with a brand/company.

Now my posture could be improved even more, perhaps with the lumbar support cushion that they have, so that might be the next item I have my eye on!

💜 Check out all the great items on their website: https://www.everlastingcomfort.net/

💜Show them some love on Facebook & Instagram


No comments:

Post a Comment