That's a Wrap: A Virtual Holiday Celebration

A special thank you to Windsor Local (written by Laryssa Brooks) for mentioning Nuvo Entertainment in this article and spreading the word on our show! 

https://www.thewindsorlocal.ca/news/business/santa-goes-virtual-for-a-pandemic-christmas-in-windsor-essex

So this was me, Melfy the Elf, last night getting dressed, as I would be performing in our Virtual Santa Magic Show! I am usually behind the camera, but on Christmas Eve, Santa calls the shots! 



This was one of the letters we received from a few sweet kids who watched the show.



Finally, I'd like to wish my blog followers a very Merry Christmas/Happy Holiday/or just overall good wishes if you don't celebrate at all!  Please stay safe and healthy. If you must go out, wear your mask - and wear it properly! Navigating Covid-19 has been a challenge on so many levels, but by setting aside the urge to engage in defiant behaviour, this will help slow the spread down in our community and hopefully elsewhere too.  As I write this, we are heading for a more serious lockdown. 



  

No comments:

Post a Comment