Danielle Creations Beauty Review: All Rolled Up and Ready To Go!

A lot of times, we think that having the right makeup is the most important part of our daily beauty routine. News flash, it's not. It is essential that even before a decision is made about what to put on our faces (foundation, eyeliner, mascara, etc...) we need a set of good quality makeup brushes. This will help us satisfy whatever look we're trying to achieve.

Searching for some new makeup brushes, I came across Danielle Creations, a vibrant company with an eye for innovation and and over 46 years of success in the beauty industry. Keeping personal care products locally developed and manufactured here in Canada is one aspect that they really pride themselves on and creating formulas that leave out potentially harsh chemicals and preservatives. (Remember we all react differently!)

Also, if it is important to you, they have made great strides in providing consumers with a commitment to never test any of their ingredients or products on animals.

I immediately fell in love with their purple collection (if you haven't guessed by now, my favourite colour is purple!) of brushes.

Here is a photo of the gorgeous purple houndstooth patterned roll-up case, which includes 7 high-quality synthetic brushes.



Angled Powder/Blush Brush
Foundation Brush
All Over Eye Shadow Brush
Liner Brush
Angled Liner/Definer Brush
Sponge Eye Shadow Applicator
Brow Comb/Brush
Brush Roll

Instead of carrying a huge make up case and rummaging through all the different brushes that I may or may not need, I really like that this rolls up so easily, especially without damaging any of the brushes. It takes up very little room in a suitcase, so it's great for taking on trips.


A couple photos here of the brushes that I use most often when i'm applying my pressed mineral foundation  (I have extremely sensitive/reactive skin) so for coverage, this type seems to work well.




Honestly, I don't think these brushes are designed very different from many other makeup brushes that I have used. Aside from the bold colour combo and nice soft bristles, i'm not feeling like they are setting a trend in any way. It's just a good quality set that you can use, plain and simple.

My only complaint is that I wish both of these brushes were a little bit thicker.

I'll have to report back on how this set will hold up with regular use, especially when cleaning them!

I'm still interested in finding something that really distinguishes itself from the rest of the makeup brush pack though. I guess you could say that when it comes to products, I am always excited when companies break the mold out of current marketing trends and really present me with that "wow" factor.  This is a difficult task to always achieve, but that aspect can really secure customer loyalty, which in this day and age is pretty important.

If you'd like to purchase these lovely brushes, you can go here.  Keep in mind, if you haven't fallen in love with the purple, you can choose from cream, silver or even black.


Remember, when thinking of beauty, it can often be expressed through functionality and art, all rolled up into one.





No comments:

Post a Comment