Music: Retro Girl by Bill Nuvo

Today I was a sent a beautiful quote that is really meaningful to me and worth mentioning. So here it is:

"Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone, and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering."

Bill's song that he composed for me called "Retro Girl" (how appropriate since we bonded from day one with that particular style of music!) is now completed. Although he tells me that the lyrics are still in the works, I believe the song with the music on its own captures such deep emotion. The sound feels like it was always meant for me to hear. I absolutely adore it and have created a video on Youtube for everyone to enjoy.

Retro Girl

1 comment: