9 Year Anniversary

Today is our 9 year anniversary! 💜

What can I really say that hasn't already been said?

I never really thought that I would find someone who complemented me so well. Sure we may have disagreements and may approach situations differently, but we are always growing. We make mistakes and try to learn from them. We have no secrets from each other. We laugh more than cry together. We go together like peanut butter and jelly.

Your heart is bigger than anyone I have ever met and I don't think my family could have asked for a better future son-in-law. I couldn't imagine getting through so much heartache in the last while without your cheesy humour, support and logical mind. I appreciate and value all the countless hours, energy and love you have given me without hesitation.

Thank you for welcoming me into your family. It has been amazing to cultivate relationships that I never dreamed I would have in my life.

Considering my slight obsession with Sing Street, when I heard this song, I knew it would always be ours.  <3

I love you to pieces my sweet William and here's to many more blissful years together in love!


No comments:

Post a Comment