I chose the following 2:
- Packaging is very simplistic
- Good amount of product
- Lipstick lid snaps shut and stays in place after usage - hurray, no mess in my purse!
- Light scent, but not overpowering
- Creamy texture with the shea butter
- Price is reasonable at $10.99
- Glides on lips easily with a demi-matte finish that is rather natural looking
- The colour looks a bit different from the swatches online. Much lighter pink colour.
- You need to apply fairly often since the colour really fades over the course of a day
- Wand is a good size and offers a comfortable grip
- Easy to apply product
- Volumizes lashes to some extent
- Doesn't clump or flake even in humid conditions (we've certainly had a hot & humid summer!)
- Understated with little flecks of blue tint throughout my lashes (the other black mascaras in the collection might have shown up more bold, but I wanted to test out electric blue!)
- Non-irritating after removing with eye makeup remover (at least for me, others may react differently, so just be cautious!)
- Not as dramatic as expected. Several coats needed to really get that "electric" blue to stand out. Probably best with a thick layer of eye liner as well for a bolder look.
- After a while, your lashes do feel a bit stiff.
Overall I enjoyed trying out these products. I would probably prefer a black mascara as that usually gives a more intense look to my eye without having to use any eye liner at all. The lipstick at first I didn't like because I felt it was too light but I received a lot of compliments and so the colour started to grow on me! I guess I could layer on another colour and see how that looks too.
Thanks Bzzagent for another fun campaign! :)
|Katy Kat Collection gets 3/4 Muse's|