Summer Time

Just wanted to pop in and say hello to everyone who reads my blog and post a few photos and updates. I hope your summer is going well!  Feel free to send me your photos of what you've been up to so far, I would love to see them.

I got treated to yummy Shrimp and Noodle Salad from Lilly Kazzilly's, Man, this salad was delish!



 A couple photos taken in May. Note, my Mom sure rocks her Sugar Bear t-shirt.


Dad is doing really well. Recovery is still happening, especially dealing with short-term memory lapses, but doctors are pretty amazed by his on-going progress!

After moving my parents and going through their enormous amount of clutter at the old house, it was time to make a decision and for the last while or so, we've been really occupied getting ready to put my brother's house up for sale this time. It is a new chapter in his life, so that means purging and starting fresh.

That's it for now. I will blog again soon. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment