Hi my name is Melissa and I am a Bachelor/Bachelorette-a-holic ;)

Okay so let's get it out there in the open.  I am a loyal watcher of all the seasons of The Bachelor/Bachelorette. As many times as I say that I won't watch the next season, I end up watching the first episode and then getting hooked. So in my head, I thought of a humourous tweet that definitely has some truth to it with the whole Chad vs Evan drama this time around. I posted it on social media since I thought it was clever.

Anyhow, if anyone is watching JoJo's Season (Season 12), you'll kind of squeal that I got my tweet liked by sweetheart James. J. Fuertes, who is one of the men on this season's Bachelorette vying for JoJo's affections! It is amazing how connected we are when it comes to social media. :)

Best of luck James on your quest for ever-lasting love! Rooting for ya buddy!



No comments:

Post a Comment