Stratford Trip

Bill had a gig up in Stratford yesterday and so I came along. He mentioned we would get to go to Fellini's Restaurant again, so how could I say no? :)

We had a delicious lunch! I love the atmosphere, as it reminds me of many New York-style restaurants that I visited many years ago. The service at Fellini's is always top-notch too. If you have never been here, I would highly recommend it. If you are going for dinner though, make reservations, as they get really busy!

Check them out on Facebook or their website

Artistic menu cover

Perfect place for a party!

Lots of booths to choose from and on the other side, you can watch the chefs cook

A peek into seeing the chefs cook

Appetizer -  bruschetta

Main dish - fusseli with chicken, grape tomatoes, and almonds in a white wine pesto sauce. Delicious!

Orange Almond Cake. A nice light dessert.

Afterwards, I just took a walk around and did a little window shopping, while Bill went off to perform.


Downtown Stratford

Memorial Gardens




No comments:

Post a Comment