Recipe: Banana (c)raisin chocolate chip cookies!

Cookies for breakfast? In this case, yes!


Ingredients:

  • 2-3 bananas
  • 2 cups of oats
  • 1/2 tsp of cinnamon
  • 1/4 cup of oil
  • add your toppings (I used some raisins and some semi sweet chocolate chips - you can really use anything you like and put in as much or as little as you wish) 

That's it!

Directions:

  • Mash bananas up well and mix all the ingredients up in a large bowl
  • Let sit for about 10 minutes.
  • Grease a baking pan and take a scoop of the mixture and place on the sheet. (I made some small and some a bit larger)
  • Put into the oven at 350 degrees for approximately 25 minutes.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

I took the recipe from Weelicious and just tweaked it a little.

I'm really happy how these turned out and the fact that I just had to use a few ingredients - so budget friendly is a bonus.

If you make these, let me know how you like them! I froze a bunch to see how they will taste for future snacking.

No comments:

Post a Comment