Family Moments 2015

Family is one of the most important things in my life, so I am taking the time to share a few photos that I took over the weekend. Enjoy!

My Dad loves his flowers, so I took a picture of them all blooming so vibrantly outside. 

My parents. They are really happy living in Tecumseh.
Although I wish my Dad's illness never occurred, it has brought my parents closer together
 in so many ways, not to mention the rest of our family.

What's that, only kids colour? Ha! Adult-colouring helps to promote relaxation and it stimulates the brain in a lot of positive ways.  My Dad was not keen on doing this at first, but it's growing on him. He did a really good job!

My dad is happy to be able to use his computer to keep up with what's going on in the world.
A big switch from the monster desk at the old house, but he really likes it.
We got my mom a matching desk too!

We had a great Sunday afternoon taking a walk. That is usually one of the "must-do" activities when I come over.
I also wanted to snap a "selfie" with my Dad.
This is our first one together. A bit awkward as I looked the wrong way, but I hope you like it. lol



No comments:

Post a Comment