7 Year Anniversary

7 years ago, serendipity took place. Meeting Bill has been the most exciting and wonderful adventure and I am glad that we took the chance to let our hearts fall in love again.

Together, we are like peanut butter and jam, peas and carrots, and even mashed potatoes and gravy! Thank you for being such an amazing partner and welcoming me into your family.

I hope that we can continue our beautiful journey together for many years to come.

Jai Ho babe. I love you!

Happy 7 year anniversary!

Swarovski is one of my favourite jewelry stores and I often admire  all the shiny items. We picked this out together while shopping at Devonshire Mall. It is part of the new collection. It's quite pretty, isn't it? Oh and purple, my favourite colour. Sparkly, purple and given to me with love.




Attempts at selfies with my new phone. Bare with me. lol





No comments:

Post a Comment