Happy 32nd birthday to me!

Today I am 32 years old!

My life has taken some bizarre twists and turns, but here I am celebrating another year of life; healthier and a wee bit wiser.  There are so many people to thank. I will not forget to include myself in the blessings since I know that I am part of my healing process too. If you would have talked to me a year ago, I would have pleaded for the genie in a bottle to grant me a wish of turning back the hands of time. Aches and pains, frazzled by gray hairs creeping in when I look in the mirror and even pesky wrinkles and blotchy skin, can be overwhelming. Today though, I feel like I am in a much better place. I can honestly say that I do have more work ahead of me, but you have to start somewhere, right? I'm not tickled pink with the fact that I am getting older, but I don't see it as such a negative. I have so much more to look forward to.

I still hope to get married some day...the hopeful romantic in me can't wither away. I have learned so much over the last few years, and my re-birth, if you want to call it that, both on the physical, emotional and spiritual side has given me peace to gracefully age as the spirits intended me to. 

This is the most recent photo of me:

Just me and Drac hanging out at Villains






2 comments:

  1. Give yourself credit for all of the hard work you did to make yourself so much better!!!!

    Love Mom and Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know you read my blog, HA! Thanks for all the encouragement. Love you both!!

    ReplyDelete