Bill Nuvo: Gangnam style version!

Are you familiar with South Korean culture? Many of us would have said no a year ago, but if you haven't heard of Gangnam-style by now, you must be living under a rock.

This posting is dedicated to the hit dance-craze; Gangnam-style, and is also the inspiration from watching the 2012 American Music Awards (with Psy featuring the one and only legend; MC Hammer!)

I must say that I love the fact that Bill and I can be on the same wave length sometimes to create such cool videos. It makes our bond even stronger.

So here it is, Bill Nuvo's "gangnam-style," version, utilizing his creative humour and of course, stilt-walking abilities.


Click to watch the Youtube video: 



4 comments:

  1. This added some light-heartedness to my day. I love this blog by the way :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're quite a lovely fella. Thanks so much for the comments. I'm glad you love my blog and this video stirred up such a positive emotion for you. :)


      Delete
    2. You're quite welcome! I would love to become your latest follower, if I may :)

      Delete