Yes Man Movie Review: The World's A Playground

Movie Review


Yes Man is a fantastic movie about a lonely and maladaptive man (played by the multi-talented Jim Carrey) who completely transforms his way of thinking, by saying yes to every opportunity that arises, after attending an intense motivational seminar by Terance Stamp. 

I would say that this film had an excellent combination of fresh comedy and serious moments, especially with the character Norman, played by Rhys Darby. There was also a sweet on-screen romance developed between Jim Carrey’s character Carl and Allison played by Zooey Deschanel (NOT Katy Perry, her doppelganger!) 

The film reiterated the importance of appreciating the unpredictable nature of life and everyone who comes along for the ride, especially when it’s finally on your own terms.

2 comments:

  1. Hi how are you?
    I just wanted to say hello as I think you blog is cool. I want to invite you to visit my blog, and if you will follow me, I will follow you...

    Jesse

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning Jesse,

    Thank you for leaving feedback on my blog. I'm glad you're enjoying it! :)

    After reading your comment, I put on some Phil Collins "Follow you, Follow me" :)

    Please "follow" me as well.

    Looking forward to reading your blog!

    ReplyDelete