Day Trip and A New Gargoyle

~A totally amazing mind, so understanding and so kind~

William and I had a wonderful time travelling to Bramalea City Center last Sunday. It was relaxing for us and actually our first trip outside the city together! We arrived early and spent 4 hours at the mall...shopping!

The ride back to Windsor was great because the sun was slowly setting and the sky looked so beautiful. I was really lost in the moment. Combined with a lovely day together, the atmosphere, and listening to cds that I brought and his massive collection, I wish the night didn't have to end!

This week, he totally surprised me with a huge gargoyle that I have named Virtue! When I opened up the box, I was in tears. I have such a thoughtful and romantic partner. Virtue is adapting to his new living space and here is a picture of my newest stone-pet.



1 comment:

  1. Virtue has a great place to call home. He will take care and watch over you. He really is a good looking gargoyle.

    Our trip was great. Shopping with you is so much fun. The day really flew by quickly and I too wish it didn't end.

    I love you <3 xoxoxo

    Billicious

    ReplyDelete