Sure-Lox: Barbie Puzzle - Faces




A new arrival in the mail - Sure-Lox Puzzles - Barbie Puzzle Collection - Faces!

This brought back a lot of nostalgic moments, as I did engage in a lot of pretend-play with my Barbie dolls when I was younger. It's really amazing how much Barbie has evolved and these faces do reflect more of our diverse culture today. 


Thoughts: 

👉A bit more puzzle dust in this one, but nothing my little hand-vac couldn't clean up.

👉Good quality cardboard pieces (with glossy finish) and vibrant colour palette to complete the puzzle.

👉Simply from a visual aesthetic, I do wish there was a Barbie face that had eye-glasses not just sunglasses but hey that's ok!

👉As with all Sure-Lox puzzles, they have the "Sure-Lox fit" which allows for the puzzle pieces to fit together nice and tightly.

👉If you're ready for a challenge, make sure to set aside a lot of concentration and patience if you haven't worked with a block design pattern before.  Thanks to Bill for being my fabulous puzzle partner. :) 



🧩1000 Pieces


Stay connected with all the exciting new puzzle launches!


💜FB: Surelox Puzzles

💜IG: SureLox

Disclosure: I was gifted this puzzle from Surelox to try out and provide my honest feedback. #gifted #sureloxvip 

No comments:

Post a Comment