Product Testing: Honest Thoughts!

I've been receiving a lot of products to test out in the last few months, so I wanted to give some updates and of course, honest opinions!

I received this USB Blackweb Microphone to try out, which was a nice surprise. I had Bill be the guinea pig first to record a bit with the mic and play around, while giving me some specific feedback that I could share as well on the product.

⭐Honest thoughts?

-Simple to use with just the usb "plug and play" feature. Plug into your device and you're ready to start recording or ready for your next Zoom call.  

-Mic is very lightweight though but sound quality is good

-Decent at blocking wind noise

-Clear recording, but seems to lack a nice bottom end so it is slightly "tinny" sounding.

I'll continue to use and see over a longer period of time how the microphone holds up.

Blackweb USB Microphone #hometesterclub


Microphone with tripod



Natrel 2% lactose-free


I honestly cannot remember the last time that we actually purchased any kind of milk, as we have mainly transitioned to plant-based alternatives, like oat milk from my favourite brand Earth's Own. 🌱

-Since it lactose-free, there were no digestive upsets from drinking it though and Bill replaced his coffee creamer with this. 👍

-Smooth texture and light taste which doesn't leave a heavy feeling or weird aftertaste.

-I can't say that I would switch back to milk itself though when when there are clearly more sustainable options.



-It didn't have a strong taste, very mild, but my mouth felt clean afterwards. 

-No gritty feel, very smooth.

-Easy to apply onto the toothbrush. 

-It was also gentle on my already sensitive gums without any irritation and I usually brush my teeth 2x per day.

I'm still hooked on using Crest Gum Detoxify Deep Clean Toothpaste, but this is still a good alternative!



No comments:

Post a Comment