Strolling Through Niagara-on-the-Lake



Niagara-on-the-Lake is absolutely beautiful and to think we only got our feet wet in exploring just the shopping district. 

We walked around and popped our heads into all the little boutiques and artisan shops.  We had a late lunch at Corks Winebar and Eatery Great service and I had the most delicious butternut squash ravioli and Bill enjoyed an indulgent serving of manicotti with a thick slice of garlic bread. 

The landscaping all around is gorgeous as you can see from the photos and this time of year is particularly beautiful with all the leaves changing.



Before heading back to Windsor, we stopped in at a lovely local French-inspired cafe called Café Lumiere for a latte and a sweet pastry - a crumbly apple lemon bar. 

A little slice of heaven at Café Lumière


Niagara-on-the-Lake was a wonderful way to end our anniversary/mini-break - I am grateful for being able to come here with Bill. I am looking forward to another visit in the future together - especially as theatre lovers, the Shaw Festival is on our list.

Life slows down here and I'm all for being part of it.


💜Niagara-on-the-Lake

💜Café Lumière

💜Corks Restaurant




No comments:

Post a Comment