First Time Aromatherapy Puzzle!

🧩Aromatherapy 500 Piece Puzzle with Lavender Scented Candle



After helping to declutter and organize a home (one of my favourite things to do!) , this puzzle was given to us.

I thought it would be relaxing to do since it is only 500 pieces. Definitely challenging because the puzzle pieces are so uniquely shaped. It took quite a bit of time to figure out.

The puzzle overall though is good quality, no complaints at all. The lavender scented candle smells nice, I could smell it when we opened up the puzzle box. Thankfully, not headache inducing or too strong. I don't light candles inside the house though, so I'll give the candle to someone who does.

I absolutely love all the beautiful colours and this tranquil scene.


💜Take a look at all the fun puzzles at Puzzles Canada

No comments:

Post a Comment