Social Nature Review: Primal Kitchen Caesar Dressing & Marinade

I was able to try out a new brand called Primal Kitchen, thanks to being part of  Social Nature.  Here are some of my thoughts on the Caesar Dressing that I purchased at the grocery store. Note, it was tough finding the brand in the natural food section and the selection was really limited.  #trynatural #gotitfree

The Caesar Dressing & Marinade has quite a strong flavour, and I can definitely taste the black pepper and the acidity from the vinegar.  Wow! It packs a punch, at least for me, as I am used to mild flavours. The ingredients are decent and there will be a lot of uses from salads to sandwiches and even as a dip with veggies or chips.  It definitely made my tuna fish sandwich tasty.  I like how it comes in a glass bottle and with just a little shake, the contents are easy to pour out. 


The only negative is that it is very expensive for such a small bottle - 236 ml. This would not be something I would be able to buy on a regular basis as a consumer.  


PROS

✔flavourful

✔good ingredients

✔versatile for many dishes


CONS

❌ expensive for size of the product 236 ml


💜Shop Primal Kitchen
💜Find great new products at Social Nature


No comments:

Post a Comment