My Love Book

Over the last several years, life has been rather challenging and I'll honestly say that not every day is great, but I am learning to cope. It's a slow process and if you've been reading my blog, you're getting a glimpse into some of what I've had to deal with, both with physical pains and emotional ones, as well as all the different things I'm doing with trying to heal.

I think for many of us, we get those moments where we feel really useless, maybe not as a person, but due to the fact that we cannot be the ball of energy that we used to be. Dishes don't get done, laundry doesn't get put away, and trying to have a job never mind a thriving career seems futile because we just never know how we are feeling from day-to-day.  There are moments when I feel like I am contributing nothing to my relationship and then I give my head a good shake, pop open this book, and realize that despite my issues, I'm awesome, just like you are incredible in your own way too!

This Love Book that Bill created to celebrate our 9 year anniversary back in September, reaffirms not only how much he loves and appreciates me, but that we complement each other wonderfully.  A lot of the pages are personal and I tell you that tears well up in my eyes every time I read it!

Here it is, enjoy!

Love Book from Bill.
Custom Music: "Sunrise" by Bill Nuvo

If you want to create your own personalized lovebook for someone special, just follow the link here and get started: https://lovebookonline.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment