CMHA/Arts & Cultural Alliance: Healing The Creative Soul

Bill and I share a lot of "firsts" together and I wanted to post about attending our first art class together!  It was very therapeutic and a really great way to showcase our individual artistic talents.

Our community has a lot of excellent workshops that I didn't even know about and it seems like these events are very well-attended.  They even have ones geared for specific age demographics.

A wonderful resource for mental health: Canadian Mental Health Association

Click the link to see when the next workshop takes place: Arts & Cultural Alliance of Windsor


The teacher showing us what we would be painting


Having fun before class started
All supplies were provided too!

Okay so I started off following instructions, and then somehow I felt inspired to create my own piece of work and just rolled with it. No one minded and I received a lot of compliments afterwards.

My finished painting. 
 
Bill is quite the artist! Beautiful work. 

We have both of these paintings hung up upstairs in the hallway. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment