Chocolate Heaven with So Delicious & Social Nature


I've been mostly dairy-free now for a few months now (with the occasional, oops did I just eat something with milk in it moment!) and although I am not seeing huge changes in my digestive issues, I am really enjoying experimenting with non-dairy products that are making my tummy feel happy.

I belong to a great site called Social Nature and so I was very excited when I opened up my e-mail to get a note saying that I was chosen to receive a complimentary voucher to try out any of the So Delicious Non-Dairy Frozen Desserts!

Heading to the natural foods freezer section of our local Zehrs, there were several flavours to choose from, but the Dark Chocolate Truffle really caught my eye.



Being non-dairy, the cashew milk works well and it very subtle. I also love the organic tapioca starch that seems to be a staple in a lot of dairy-free products. The fair trade cocoa is extremely decadent, so you don't need to finish off the whole container (even though you probably want to - YES it's that good!) I also love the smooth and creamy-like texture, which makes you feel like you're eating regular ice cream. The bonus is without the digestive upset.

The only downside is that it is tough to scoop out right away. You need to wait a bit until it is thawed more and then just dive right in with your spoon. However, a small price to pay for such goodness!

Highly recommended and I cannot wait to try more products!

#frozengoodness #trynatural #gotitfree

No comments:

Post a Comment