SKIN-tastic: La Roche Posay Ultra Micellar Water for Dry/Reactive Skin

La Roche Posay’s Ultra Micellar Water for Dry/Reactive Skin
Photo by Melissa F. Arditti

La Roche Posay’s Ultra Micellar Water for Dry/Reactive Skin is probably the best product out there on the market right now due to its gentle formula. I #gotitfree from ChickAdvisor for providing an honest product review.

This is a great makeup remover. After soaking a cotton pad (you may need a couple of them if you’re removing a full face of makeup) with the Micellar Water, you can definitely see the amount of makeup that comes off right away without using much pressure at all. My skin was left feeling very refreshed, hydrated and moisturized, probably because of the high amount of glycerin. It also felt so soft and smooth, almost as if I did an exfoliating mask. I'm not really sure about the anti-redness claim since my complexion is naturally rosy at times, but I did notice a reduction in that awkward tightness feel, which was positive.

400 ML seems like a generous amount and not badly priced. You can also opt out for smaller sizes which would be great if you’re travelling. The only extra cost would be the cotton pads. I would have liked if this product could be used like a cleanser with my hands, but a small price to pay for an effective makeup remover like this one.

I’ve been using this all week long and it seems to be working very well. I would say this is a great addition to my skincare routine. I wouldn't toss out my cleanser just yet though because on the days where I don't wear a lot of makeup, I wouldn't reach for the Micellar Water, as I think it is more suitable for the purpose of what it states as a "makeup remover."

No comments:

Post a Comment