Windsor Electronic Jazz Night with Bill Nuvo

Sorry I haven't posted in a while!

I am hoping to write some new entries soon.

Last night, Bill had a great opportunity to perform at our local pub called Windsor Beer Exchange. I rounded up a bunch of friends and had a fun night out! I will say that the staff are friendly, the food is amazing (try out the potchos - sub the nachos for waffle fries, you won't regret it!). Hopefully, Bill will perform here again.

A bit about the event:
"We are proud to host Bill Nuvo for a night of sounds that he describes as: "jazz and funk . It's a unique combination of DJing and original live music. Jazz DJ and musician. Combining elements of jazz (on vinyl records) and live keyboards, electronics and percussion. Something out of the ordinary for an extraordinary event."

A little footage to enjoy, plus some pics of my favourite DJ. For bookings, contact Bill at his website: www.nuvoentertainment.com  :)






No comments:

Post a Comment