Windsor Ontario Photography: Savouring Spring Time 2015

I took a walk through East Gate Estates where I live and caught my favourite purple tree, fully bloomed.



After that, I enjoyed a relaxing walk to Reaume Park. Here are a few of my favourite photos that I took.  If we're Facebook friends, you can see some of the others on there. I hope that i'll be able to go out and about and take more pictures throughout the summer. It's something I really enjoy doing. Hope you like them!

Oh and please don't use my photos without asking permission and giving me credit (ex. photo by Melissa Arditti).  I know in the Internet world that's tough to ask, but it's just common courtesy and a wee little respect that I feel I do deserve. :)




I call these kissing flowers.

It's me. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment