Your Number Is Up: Counting On Walmart

A random trip to get ice cream and then browsing through the aisles of Walmart ended up being the highlight of my week. Why? Well, as you can see in the photo, I am the proud owner of "The Count Von Count" shorts!

The Count has held a special place in my heart since I was a little girl. I'm not exactly sure why I gravitated to that character but he was my first vampy crush, I suppose.

After that, I grew up and realized The Count was a muppet and not "real" in the way I had once thought. I cherished watching him on tv and then found myself smitten by Rudiger from The Little Vampire. Quite a transition, but I have never found any merchandise from that 80's tv series and I doubt I ever will. What I did find though was a wonderful guy from the UK who was generous enough to ship me all of the original episodes because he was a big fan of the show as well. Amazing how the Internet can connect you to the coolest people sometimes! Today, we remain Facebook friends.

Back to the original posting though, I can definitely say that I am ONE...one happy Melissa!

The Count shorts





No comments:

Post a Comment