Modelling with Photographer Cosmin and Author Bob MacKenzie

I love getting involved with creative projects. I did a photo shoot a while back with a very talented photographer named Cosmin.  I honestly never thought anything would come of these photos at all. It was just exciting to be in front of the camera, instead of always behind it, and having something for personal preservation.

This photo was chosen to be on the cover of this remarkable poetry book "On Edge" by author, Bob MacKenzie. I can proudly say that I am officially a published model. :)

I'm interested in doing more work like this. I'd like to get into "body part" modelling. I find it artistically pleasing and totally different than just the regular modelling gigs, which I don't feel that i'm suited for. I guess we'll see who contacts me next for another unique opportunity.

Photo by: Cosmin Nahaiciuc  
Bob MacKenzie - author of "On Edge"






If you'd like to purchase this book, please click on the link below:
On Edge - Amazon.ca

No comments:

Post a Comment