Lasalle Strawberry Fest: Let me entertain you

I love the summer time in Windsor, Ontario and the surrounding areas. There are so many festivals and enjoyable activities going on that I am very happy I could FINALLY attend this year! Art in the Park was awesome, but I didn't take any photos because I was too busy looking at all the cool paintings, crafty things, and of course eating all the samples from the jams and dips.

I also managed to go to the Lasalle Strawberry Fest twice. Once on Saturday for a few hours and then I was there all day Sunday. It was a blast and I managed to get alot of shots! Although, it was a scorching hot day on Sunday, there was still a great turn out.

Overall, I had a fun playing carnival games, watching some of the entertainment (Bill Nuvo, Wayne Tellier and Bandaloni) as well as taking photos of the rides, animals and of course enjoying some fresh strawberries and ice cream!

Here are some of the highlights:


A huge helping of delicious fresh strawberries and ice cream! Mmm..


A cute tortoise crawled by on the grass as I was eating my strawberries!


Bill Nuvo's strait-jacket escape is always a hit with audiences!
 


Wayne Tellier knows his magic!

One Man Band - Bandaloni - a MUST see!


You couldn't pay me to ride this...but I love taking photos of amusement park rides


If you're curious about any of the performers that I took photos of, here's there information:

The Bill Nuvo Show: For all your entertainment needs, contact: http://www.nuvoentertainment.com/

As of 2022, we are deeply saddened that Wayne Tellier passed away.

Bandaloni: Contact him also at: http://www.bandaloni.com/one-man-band/

No comments:

Post a Comment