2-Year Anniversary



Lyrical Expressions

****

Looking from a window above

It’s like a story of love

Can you hear me?

Listen to some music, maybe just talking

Get to know you better

Wise men say, only fools rush in

I know that we can be so amazing

And being in your life is gonna change me

I’ll take my chances, I forgot how nice romance is

I think I know why the dog howls at the moon

So save the last dance for me

Say good-bye to not knowing how to cry

You taught me that

The telephone call that tied up the line for hours and hours

Wouldn’t you agree?

Baby you and me, got a groovy kind love

She will listen to me when I want to speak

About the world we live in and life in general

She could dance all night and shake the paint off the walls

You stand by me

I’m forever yours

Faithfully

Darling come here

Slide on down beside me baby

I wanna feel your ecstasy

Aiming fingers searching secret pleasures

Roaming where your river seems so deep

I never thought tonight could ever be this close to me

My life is simple like the wrinkles on my skin

Sometimes all I need is the air that I breathe yes to love you

Truths you find through your adversities will defend you

As your powers and all your energies conspire to carry you

I’m going to smile because I deserve to

It will all get better in time

I see my future in an instant

And there it goes

I think I've found my best friend

Words are all I have to take your heart away

He kissed me in a way that I've never been kissed before

He kissed me in a way that I wanna be kissed forever more

Now I think it's kinda funny that you say you love me

You tell me that I'm crazy then you smile

God only knows what I’d be without you 

****

I hope you don’t mind that I put down in words,

How wonderful life is, 

Now you’re in the world. 


Happy 2 year Anniversary, I love you!


~Melissa~ 


I was truly inspired by many artists/bands to create something personal that would remind us of all the memories we have shared together for the last 2 years and counting. 


*Credit for all the lyrics goes to: 

Yazoo, Abba, UB40, Michael Buble, Billy Joel, Johnny Clegg, The Drifters, Madonna, Erasure, Phil Collins, Depeche Mode, The Hooters, Journey, Lords of Acid, Wolfsheim, The Cure, Jann Arden, The Hollies, VNV Nation, Leona Lewis, Savage Garden, The BeeGees, The Crystals, Chantel Kreviazuk, The Beach Boys and Elton John.

No comments:

Post a Comment