Monday, May 9, 2011

It's oh so quiet...shhhh....

It's been very embarassing to deal with these issues since I felt like at 30 years old, I shouldn't be going through this until later in life. However, pelvic floor muscle spasms (this is what i'm going through personally) seem to be problem amongst a lot of women who get misdiagnosed with all sorts of other illnesses because this is an area that a majority of doctors do not know much about and how to deal with it.

Being a patient now at Beaumont hospital and having Dr. Peters as my urologist, I thought it was important for me to share this webinar that will happen this week:

Webinar on Wed. May 11@noon (EST) for anyone who suffers from pelvic pain, or any other female-related urological conditions.

Register and ask questions to Dr. Peters. It's also good to share with loved ones so they have a clearer understanding of what you're going through and give the emotional support to help you get better.