Monday, September 20, 2010

WFCU Fiasco resolved.

Well it looks like the WFCU has offered me 2 tickets to see Cirque Du Soleil: Dralion.  After the headache with the lack of courtesy to even return my phone calls, not to mention emails over the last few months, attending any concert or performance leaves a sour taste in my mouth.  To think that this could have been resolved in ONE simple phone call or email saying that my concern would be looked into.  I really hate being ignored. ;) 

So if you'd like these tickets, please e-mail me. The date is Nov 21/2010 at 1 pm at.... yes... the WFCU Center here in Windsor, Ontario. 

**Email from Jessie Darmon**

September 20, 2010

Hi Melissa,

Which Cirque performance would you like to attend:

Wednesday November 17th – 7:30 pm
Thursday November 18th – 7:30 pm
Sunday November 21st – 1pm or 5pm

Thanks very much!
----------------------------------

**My response**

Sunday November 21st at 1 pm.

Thank you.

**Final response from Jessie**

Hi Melissa,

Your tickets will be ready for pick up at the Box office by Wednesday of this week.

Thanks very much for your patience,

Have a great day