Monday, August 30, 2010

WFCU update...

If you remember the WFCU situation involving the Meat Loaf tickets (scroll down a few blogs to see the lengthy correspondence!) it looks like the issue has just about been resolved and I will be getting 2 tickets to an upcoming show. I cannot believe it took this much time for a response, but c'est la vie, it's over with... well it will be once the tickets are in my hand.

**THIRD UPDATE** MONDAY, AUGUST 30, 2010**

Good Afternoon Melissa,

Thanks for your patience in this matter.

If you could rate the following shows in order of your preference for a pair of tickets, that would be great.

Cirque du Soleil
TNA Wrestling
Grey Power World Cup of Curling
Tim Allen

Have a great day!
-----------------------------------------------------------------

My response:

Hi Jessie,

This would be my preference order:

Cirque du Soleil
TNA Wrestling
Tim Allen
Grey Power World Cup of Curling

Thanks.