Monday, July 19, 2010

~You hold me so close that my knees grow weak, but my soul is flying high above the ground~

Bill and I had a wonderful date night at the drive-in theatre, which would be another "first" for me.
We sat up on the roof of his car, enjoying the breeze that swept through the parking lot and armed with gummy treats. We cuddled in each other's arms while watching E.T.

Random envelopes were being distributed to cars for food vouchers and other certificates but when I opened up ours, I realized it was tickets to...MEATLOAF!

**UPDATE** - SADLY DUE TO ILLNESS, THE MEATLOAF CONCERT HAS BEEN CANCELLED TONIGHT. I'M WAITING TO HEAR BACK FROM THE WFCU TO SEE WHETHER I WILL BE ABLE TO EXCHANGE TICKETS FOR ANOTHER SHOW...

Although I would have loved to see this concert, health is number one and so all the best to ML!