Sunday, July 25, 2010

Finally a response!

Response from Mr Darmon: (*I just found out my correspondence is with a woman not a man, so from now on my letters will be "Dear Ms. Darmon")

NOTE: (ONE day after this was posted to my personal blog and Facebook, a reply was sent to me this morning on Sunday, July 25, 2010)

Good Morning,

I apologize for your frustration but I have been in this position for one week. With announcing two new shows and a cancellation of one show with three days of training which was out of everyones control, I have been taking caution before responding to anyones questions until I was sure of the answer. The events that I speak of involve a lot of red tape and planning and I was not getting back to you or anyone regarding what we are doing for the winners of FREE Meat Loaf tickets until I knew exactly what our plans were so that I did not misinform anyone thus causing more anguish in the future. Once we have learned what, if anything, that we can do for the contest winners……..we are letting them know. We can not promise anything as the rules and regulations are different for every show that we do and we have to run all complimentary tickets by the show management first but we are trying. As it has not even been 1 week since the cancellation of the show, your patience is greatly appreciated.

Thank you very much for your time and consideration.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

My response back:

Dear Mr. Darmon,

Thank you for finally replying back to me!

I would have been very understanding about the situation, if you or someone else from the WFCU staff could have acknowledged my initial email/phone call.

Something simple such as:

"Hi Ms. Arditti, thank you for your inquiry, we are looking into the problem and will get back to you shortly. Thank you for you patience"

This is proper customer service and hopefully something you will be further trained in.

Please keep me informed on this incident.

Thank you.

Melissa Arditti