Wednesday, February 24, 2010

~Everyone of us is made to suffer, everyone of us is made to weep~

Well it looks like this blog is turning into a medical journal of my life. Some days, like this morning in particular, my present felt as painful as my past and I really wondered how I was going to get through all of this without hitting total rock bottom – even though I have hit that floor a few times before.

I recall a while back saying to my dad jokingly "I'd really like to have a scan of my entire body to detect any problems!" Bite my tongue, because now it's happened. It was quite a terrifying experience not to mention the fact that I wouldn't get the results till the following week (minus an extra day because of "Family Day") Bill was really amazing that day though taking us to and from the hospital, and took the added pressure off my parents.

I can't really express how grateful I am to my family, to Bill, and those that continue to support me through this difficult time. I will never forget this.

In closing, i'm getting another terribly bitter taste of what suffering feels like but hopefully the sweetness of all life's pleasures will return to me soon.